I had so much fun going to
Top Ten things to do for kids at Bluestone Wales
- Stay at an awesome lodge and Claim your room (pick the biggest one)
2. Go on a nature trail (can you find the troll bridge?
3. Find the hidden Dragon's egg (where can it be?)
4. Find the fairy village (its amazing in the night too)
Look at the tiny wellies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so adorabe!
5. Play in the adventure Tree house!
6. Go swimming at the water park (check out the lazy river!)
7. Check out 'The Light thingy'
8. Ride in a buggy! (see video at the bottom of the post)
9. Play in the indoor adventure centre
10. Make sure to buy a toy to remember your stay!
Here is a quick video just to give you an idea of my ten top things to do, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more kid friendly videos!
For the grownups : If you would like to have a more indepth review of bluestone wales then please visit our family blog WITTS IN THE WILD for details and a weekly vlog of our stay
* Please note we were invited to stay at bluestone wales for the purpose of this review all top tips are my own personal choices.