Welcome to Chloe does reviews section where I review kid friendly products for kids! My aim is to introduce you and your parents to new and interesting products that you may not know about yet. All views are my own and I try and give you as much information as I can so you can make an informed decision. Please see my PARENT/GUARDIAN section about my pledge for internet safety.
Do you believe in fairies? Do you want a doorway that enters a magical land? Where tiny winged people roam? If you are getting that tingly feeling and squealing "yes! I do believe in fairies" then this post is just for you!
I was kindly sent a selection of enchanted goodies from Fairy Doorz which were:
- Pink sherbert dotty fairy door &
- Fairy story book : Sophie finds a fairy door
- Fairy home accessory bundle
- Please stop here/ I believe heart shape hanger (pink)
It was if all my fairy wishes had come true at once and seeing this magic door and accessories before me.... I couldn't believe my eyes!
The actual fairy door is very solid and chunky making it easy to hold and comes with small sticky strips to stick the door to your skirting boards, It has a beautiful scene to cut out and stick on the back so when you open up the door you can see a magical backdrop of a fairy land! I love all the painted detailing on the actual door.... so pretty!
About the door:
A gift set containing a bright pink fairy door with white polka dots & a lovely printed white patterned heart in the centre. *Personalise with any name above the door or any house number on the door. Our fairy doors open for that extra bit of magic. Each door comes with matching fairy dust, a FREE fairy scene & FREE fixers
I have decided to place it in a corner of my room and used an artificial grass strip so I can play fairies with it, what do you think?
I really loved the small wooden toadstools they were soooo cute!
About the mini shroomz:
We love these totally cute mini wooden hand painted mushroom twin pack - exclusively made by fairydoorz. Approximately 3 cm & 2 cm tall - they sit perfectly next to our fairy doors! They have a flat bottom so are able to sit easily on carpet or flooring or alternatively a little clear sticky dot will hold in place.
Take a look at my Fairy Doorz opening and review over on my YOUTUBE channel:
I thought the book was beautifully illustrated. I loved how it rolled of the tongue with all the rhyming paragraphs.
About the book:
A wonderful 1st Edition book from our new collection 'Adventures Through The Fairy Door'. Sophie Finds a Fairy Door is a fantastically written, flowing rhyming story written by School teacher Laura Sheldon. Beautifully illustrated throughout from top illustrator Erica Jane Waters. It is a lovely A5 high quality gift book with glitter finish and containing fairy finding game and free cut out bookmark and collector cards! Aimed at children 3-7 years of age but enjoyed by all ages from feedback. A truly great long awaited book that is lovely as a stand alone gift or perfect to pair up with our matching fairy door too!
* Please note I was gifted the Fairy Doors indoor collection for the purpose of the review, all my views are my very own and I will only accept products and offer reviews on what I deem suits my audience (which is you guys) If you are a kid just like me reading this and would like to have a Fairy Door of your very own please show your parents this website it is safe see PARENTS/GUARDIANS section for more info on our internet safety and my advertising policy.
- ASK YOUR PARENTS TO CLICK ON THIS LINK * If you would like to buy your very own Fairy doorz indoor collection then click
I believe in fairies do you?
For more kid friendly reviews you may also like to read: